Public Liability insurance is an essential insurance policy for any business.
The key for all business however is to ensure that the liability insurance you are buying is fit for purpose and covers all your business activities. There are key which you need to consider when purchasing liability insurance such as:
- Importing or exporting good, products or services.
- Use of any sub-contractors which perform work on your behalf
- Extending cover to include any customer goods or other property in your care, custody or control.
- Any business activities in North America
- Any professional activities or services which you may provide that maybe exclude by a standard general liability policy
- Liability which you have assumed under contractual obligations, in particular hold harmless agreements.
There are many examples of businesses finding themselves uninsured because they purchased an “off the shelf” or online public liability insurance policy.
Contact Us Today
Talk to NWC about how we can tailor a Public Liability Insurance policy for your business. Simply call us on 1300 400 700 or email email@example.com.