We are experts are developing insurance arrangements on a group buying basis.
Our customers in this area include retailers, member based organisations, not for profits, franchise groups, co-operatives and loyalty agencies. Major organisations work with us because we deliver innovative solutions which drive loyalty, brand value and additional revenue streams. Why?
1. We Listen: To deliver these benefits we build products by listening to our clients and developing a deep understanding of their stakeholders. Once we understand their needs we get to work on developing products which resonate with the end customer and adds value to their business model.
2. We Create: The products are rarely of the shelf and are often tailored to meet the needs of a specific organisation and the desire to provide insurance benefits which is highly valued by their stakeholders.
3. We Deliver: We then combine our innovative insurance products with the latest technology to make the process of distributing group insurance arrangements seamless and compliant.
Our clients in this area include:
- Industry Associations
- Not for Profits
- Loyalty & Marketing Agencies
- Online Retailers
- Point of Sale retailers
- Wholesale Distributors
- Travel Agents and Tour Operators
Leading IT Systems
NWC Insurance is at the forefront of e-commerce technology and we extend that to our network partners. We are able to extend the highly successful NoWorries Insurance e-commerce platform to our network partners in order to white label and / or customise to suit their specific requirements.
Our API technology allows us to interface with any website which can scale to high volume traffic very easily which allows successful online businesses to easily monetise large traffic and data.
Compliance & Training
NWC Insurance are specialists in providing a compliance framework for distribution of general insurance products. As an AFS Licensee we are able to appoint our partners as:
- Distributors; or
- Authorised Representative
Which model we implement will depend on the specific requirements of each partnership we enter.
We have a very flexible Group Professional Indemnity Programme which we are able to extend to our approved network partners in accordance with requirements of the legal relationship we enter into with each partner. We have significant experience understanding the training requirements involved in establishing agency partnerships. We work closely with our partners to ensure our extended network is trained in accordance with ASIC RG 146 and regularly undertake external audits and reviews to ensure we continue to meet best practice in this regard.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of working with NWC Insurance then give us a call on 1300 400 700 or email email@example.com.